Thursday, May 31, 2012

Classes for Bag Making & Applique

Hi again.


I have received numerous inquiries regarding classes. So I guess I will be conducting classes but at this stage, I don't have a fix schedule yet (or depends on whether I can gather enough students). I may be doing specific classes on fortnightly basis if there are requests to do so. But for the first class, I will be conducting one next Tuesday 5 June 2012 at Kota Damansara from 10am - 3pm. I still have 2 more seats to offer. If you are keen, please email me for details. 


Here are the classes (5 June 2012):

  • Bag making - a simple patchwork tote bag using 2 fabrics (fee is RM200 including materials, 1+1 sessions)
  • Applique - choose either hand applique OR machine applique,the finished project is a 16"x16" cushion cover with velcro (fee is RM130 including materials, 1+1 sessions)
Terms & Conditions:
  • Please send me an e-mail or text me to confirm your attendance by Sunday 3 June 2012 @ 6.00pm
  • A deposit of 50% is payable upon confirmation (I will provide the account details later)
  • Balance of 50% is to be paid at the end of Session 1
  • There will be no refund for cancellation made in less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled class.
  • For these bag making and machine applique classes, sewing machines will be provided for the first 4 students who registered by Sunday @ 6.00pm). Otherwise, please bring along your sewing machine.
  • We will provide basic tools eg. cutting mat, ruler, cutter, scissors for usage in the classroom
We also sell basic tools and notions ex-stock ( you can pre-order these items if you want).

Please e-mail/text me for other details. Otherwise, i look forward to hearing from you soon.

Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment