Sunday, February 13, 2011

Custom made projects




I have been keeping all the photos of our custom made products for ages. I have not been managing my time well, I mean in updating my blog.
Today I feel like sharing some of the projects my team and I had completed so far.

This king size patchwork and hand applique quilt was commissioned by our first customer, made specially for his beloved wife as a Christmas gift. The quilt was ready just in time. Phew..... The centre piece was made up of 1000 odd pieces of 3" half square triangles while the border was decorated with hand applique motives which was then quilted using free motion quilting. The customer was extremely happy. So did I!



















This photo was taken before bonding was done. See the effect of binding to this quilt (above photo)?






I will be posting more photos of the completed products real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment