Thursday, February 24, 2011

Frame Coin Pouch

This was my first attempt at making a small coin pouch using the frame. I handstitched the body because the pieces were small. After joining all the sides together, make sure the top opening matched the frame size. I then handstitched the 10cm frame in place. It was tough as the size was small. The finished size was 3.5" x 3.5". I was satisfied with the result. Maybe next time I will enlarge the pattern slightly to make it easier to sew.

This was my second attempt but using a different pattern. This one was simpler as the pattern was made up of 1 piece (not 4 pieces as the first one). I machine sewn this piece. The size was 4" (W) x 3.5" (H). A slightly bigger size would be practical (so typical of me!!).















































No comments:

Post a Comment