Thursday, February 17, 2011

Special Friends from Japan

Guess what these cute items are?? They are actually tissue covers made by my Japanese friend Mrs. Ogawa who came to get her quilting supplies from my shop. The last time she dropped by my shop was to give me these special gifts, just before she left for Japan. These gifts were just too special to use. She even gave me the pattern. She said " You make". How thoughtful. It was an emotional departure for both of us. We were just getting to know each other better when she told me she had to leave for Japan. They had been living in Malaysia for quite some time on some business deals.




Seen in the picture below are Mira, Mrs. Ogawa and me.




Below are Mr. and Mrs. Ogawa (Peace .....). Sayonara!! Hope we will meet again one day....






No comments:

Post a Comment