Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Mariquitas Wall Hanging

Two weeks ago we did something fun again, yes, another wall hanging. This time we decided to do a machine applique project - 3 mariquitas (ladybugs)! Very bright red and green fabrics were selected. This wallhanging project was really quick, in about 6 hours we managed to complete the applique, including embroidering the antennas. And during the break, yes, we posed for the camera, as always! (Mira, Maritza and mommy) Here's the top that has been completed...Gracias everyone!
Then, I continued with the quilting - in the ditch & free motion and finally the binding.

Thank you Mari!

No comments:

Post a Comment