Monday, September 5, 2011

Puffy Quilt for 3-Seater Sofa

Hi. I hope it's not too late to wish all my Muslim friends Selamat Hari Raya. Hope everyone had a really good break. We had a good break. The shop was closed for 3 days. Hopefully next year me and my team can take a longer Raya break!


During the fasting month, we were quite busy finishing orders from customers, mostly baby bedding sets, baby quilts and cushion covers. We managed to complete the urgent ones (I mean baby bedding sets for mommies-to-be!). By the time I am writing this post, I believe the mommies are busy with their new bundle of joy, Pn. Aznen and another is Puan Azizan's daughter. Congratulations! I will write about them later. One of the custom made items was this 23" x 62" puffy quilt, for Pn. Mala. She needs this for her 3-seater leather sofa in the TV room. I use 2 matching fabrics to make it a little colourful. It was fun making it but you really need to be patient when filling the buns with the poly-fibre. Here are some photos of the quilt. I plan to make one for myself.





One can alter the size to fit your need, may be as a baby mattress, dining chair pad or even chair pad for your car. It is really comfortable.




Anyone interested? Please call us for a lesson.







No comments:

Post a Comment